Sr. Recruiting Specialist
Sr. Recruiting Specialist
Reporting to VP of Talent Acquisition, the Sr. Recruiting Specialist is responsible for designing and delivering Talent Acquisition strategies and solutions in the areas he/she supports to meet and short and longer-term talent needs of Cerevel .
- Understand business needs for short term and long-term talent requirements, and execute complex and comprehensive talent strategy for the business
- Collaborating with colleagues to build diverse talent pipelines for critical skill sets and open positions
- Build relationships with hiring groups and leaders
- Able to utilize external market reports as well as competitive talent landscape, to modify recruiting strategies on open reqs and provide guidance on long term talent strategies
- Lead and participate in employer and recruitment branding efforts and social media use
- Partner with business, lead conference strategies in passive candidates pipeline building efforts, including participating in event planning, pre-conference candidate outreach, at-conference candidates meetings, and post-conference follow-up
- May contribute to other Talent Acquisition team projects
- Minimum of 5 years recruiting experience in a combination of agency/in-house corporate TA environments with in-depth knowledge in Biotech or pharmaceutical sectors.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with executing comprehensive and complex talent strategies to identify and attract talent for current needs and to proactively build talent pipelines for critical skill areas
- Demonstrated knowledge with an array of progressive recruiting skills
- Demonstrated knowledge in utilizing external market research reports
- Experiencing in coaching and advising senior business leaders
- Ability to develop and track talent pipelines and recruiting metrics
- Strong candidate assessment skills
- In house Corporate talent acquisition strongly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills/highly collaborative
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to cultivate broad internal/external network
- Strong operational skills; project/timeline management capabilities
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Excellent judgment and prioritization skills
- Ability to anticipate issues before they reach crisis point
- Demonstrated learning agility
Bachelor’s Degree Required
Cerevel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Apply for this job
© 2019 Cerevel Therapeutics, LLC.
CEREVEL and the CEREVEL logo are trademarks of Cerevel Therapeutics, LLC. All Rights Reserved.