Senior Enterprise Architect
Senior Enterprise Architect
The Enterprise Architect will be a hands-on IT Leader primarily focused on delivering stable, reliable, secure, scalable infrastructure solutions and services to Cerevel Therapeutics. Technology offerings include, but are not limited to, cloud technologies, server and storage virtualization technologies in support of operations, developers, research, commercial and corporate functions. The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering pragmatic technical solutions while providing automation, simplicity, reliability and sustainability. Ideal candidate will lead a small team and oversee Managed Service Providers. Candidate will continuously evaluate IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solutions optimizing service delivery capabilities and benefits for Cerevel Therapeutics.
- Manage full time and contingent Infrastructure team members
- Manage MSP contracts and delivery teams
- Ensure appropriate Monitoring and Management of environment is in place
- Ensure proactive management introduced and implemented for all IT systems
- Ensure IT Systems and controls are SOX compliant
- Adhere to and maintain IT Quality process/procedures
- Drive the design and development of Cerevel Therapeutics Cloud services addressing business objectives.
- Develop and implement solid, scalable and flexible solutions to support Cerevel Therapeutics teams migrating, transforming, and/or developing applications in the Cerevel Therapeutics cloud where applicable.
- Share, evangelize, and practice cloud development best practices and culture with business application and development teams.
- Document, partner, and share templates, techniques, and artifacts with other development teams within Cerevel Therapeutics
- Be a leader helping to drive the Cerevel Therapeutics IT vision and a key contributor toward delivering upon the Cerevel Therapeutics IT Strategy
- Implement and maintain ITIL framework standards (e.g Request, Change, Problem, Incident and CMDB).
- 15+ years of technology experience, preferably in Life Sciences or Manufacturing within a regulated environment.
- Experience designing, building and managing rapidly growing infrastructure environments designed for continuous availability.
- Solid understanding of computing, networking, storage, cyber security, and database architectures.
- Proven experience leading positive change, empowering people, cultivating product technology visions and innovative solutions, and fostering effective architecture / engineering practices and culture.
- Self-Starter, eager to learn new technologies in a fast pace environment working in multiple disciplines and across multiple business areas.
- Strong analytical and strong problem-solving skills – communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve; creates actionable strategies and operational plans
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructures and services, specifically Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in Life Sciences
- Experience in IT Quality, Clinical, Research space
BS degree in information technology or equivalent
Cerevel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Apply for this job
© 2019 Cerevel Therapeutics, LLC.
CEREVEL and the CEREVEL logo are trademarks of Cerevel Therapeutics, LLC. All Rights Reserved.