Principal Sourcing Specialist
Principal Sourcing Specialist
Reporting to VP of Talent Acquisition, the Principal Sourcing Specialist is responsible for designing and delivering sourcing strategies and for meeting the short and longer-term talent needs of Cerevel. This includes the development and maintenance of talent pipelines for business-critical skill areas, while considering the immediate hiring needs and managing both active and passive candidate pipeline.
- Identify business needs for passive candidates pipelines. Develop and execute innovative sourcing strategy for active and passive candidates
- Build extensive, diverse pipelines for critical skillsets and open positions
- In partnership with recruiters, drive the research and candidate development process
- Manage sourcing escalation process, recommending alternative sourcing solutions when faced with talent gaps
- In partnership with recruiters, build relationships with business leaders and Hiring Managers to better understand the business, the internal talent pool and the immediate and long-term talent needs
- Seek and utilize analysis of market trends as well as competitive talent landscape, to provide reports and metrics on talent pipelines and sourcing activities
- Lead and participate in employer and recruitment branding efforts and social media
- Partner with recruiters and business, lead conference strategies in passive candidates pipeline building efforts, including identifying conferences, event planning, pre-conference candidate outreach, at-conference candidates meetings, and post-conference follow-up
- May lead and contribute to other Talent Acquisition team projects
- Minimal of 8 years sourcing/recruiting experience in a combination of agency/executive search or corporate environments with in-depth knowledge in Biotech or pharmaceutical sectors.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with developing and executing innovative sourcing strategies to identify and attract talent for current needs and to proactively build talent pipelines for critical skill areas
- Demonstrated knowledge with an array of progressive sourcing techniques including direct sourcing of passive candidates, gathering competitive/market intelligence, job boards, leading-edge internet and social media sourcing techniques, networking/referral driven sourcing
- Experience conducting market research, mapping organizations, name generation, and candidate development
- Experiencing in manage key stakeholders’ expectation
- Ability to develop and track talent pipelines and recruiting metrics
- Strong candidate assessment skills, cold-calling, relationship building and experience in behavioral interviewing techniques
- Excellent interpersonal skills/highly collaborative
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to cultivate broad internal/external network
- Strong operational skills; project/timeline management capabilities
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Excellent judgment and prioritization skills
- Ability to anticipate issues before they reach crisis point
- Demonstrated learning agility
- Corporate Talent Acquisition experience highly desired
Bachelor’s Degree Required
Cerevel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Apply for this job
© 2019 Cerevel Therapeutics, LLC.
CEREVEL and the CEREVEL logo are trademarks of Cerevel Therapeutics, LLC. All Rights Reserved.