IT Operations/Support Specialist
IT Operations/Support Specialist
The IT Operations/Support Specialist is responsible for providing technical support for all Cerevel end-users and will be the first point of contact for all end-user support issues. Candidate should have experience supporting end users within a Microsoft cloud environment (Azure/O365), with Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft Office suites. Candidate should also have experience supporting Apple products, including current versions of MacOS, iPhone and Android devices. The IT Support Specialist will be required to handle hardware and software issues, including all peripherals, mobile devices, VoIP phones, printers, and Microsoft Office end-user support. This position will interact with all levels of staff within Cerevel which may require occasional after hour work. This individual will be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
As the company grows, the role will evolve as functional experts are hired to lead different operational segments. The position could include advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
- Technical support for all end users and for all IT related functions
- Troubleshoot hardware-related issues
- Maintain hardware and software inventory
- Install new software releases and perform system upgrades
- Evaluate and install hardware and software updates/patches
- Resolve software related problems
- Resolve network and printer connectivity issues
- Provide application support
- Provide mobile device support
- Maintain Active Directory user accounts
- Provide remote access application support
- Assist with audiovisual training, setup and support
- Assist with telecommunications duties such as support for VoIP phones, wireless headsets, fax lines, wireless broadband cards, conference bridges and mobile device
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the business functions.
Professional Experience/ Qualifications
- This person should have 5+ years of end-user support experience
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- Knowledge of Microsoft O365, Intune and Azure Active Directory Services
- Working knowledge and support of Windows 10
- Knowledge of Autopilot
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Apple platforms – MacOS and iOS
- Experience supporting remote users
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn and expand knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
- Able to maintain a strict degree of confidentiality with all company matters
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to prioritize and execute tasks
- Ability to conduct research into technical issues and products as required
- Ability to learn and expand knowledge of Microsoft O365 tools (Dynamics; Flow; PowerBI; etc.)
- Desire to work in a fast-pace, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player; experienced at developing talent
- A high degree of autonomy; takes accountability for work
- Very organized and efficient; delivers high-quality work
Bachelor’s degree required MS Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent preffered
An attractive compensation package commensurate with this management role will be provided.
Cerevel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Apply for this job
© 2018 Cerevel Therapeutics, LLC.
CEREVEL and the CEREVEL logo are trademarks of Cerevel Therapeutics, LLC. All Rights Reserved.