The HEOR-RWE Lead develops and executes HEOR & RWE strategy in alignment with the product’s market access & reimbursement strategy to demonstrate the value of Cerevel’s portfolio of products in all stages of the product’s lifecycle.
The HEOR-RWE Lead operates collaboratively and cross-functionally to recommend endpoints for inclusion in clinical development programs, generate the necessary real-world evidence and develop payor/HTA tools to demonstrate the relative value of Cerevel’s treatment options for the purpose of securing patient access and reimbursement in the various country markets and market segments.
The HEOR-RWE Lead will operate within a compliant research framework both internally as well as externally when collaborating with medical, HTA/payor experts and thought leaders to secure timely external validation of HEOR-RWE strategies as well as in the generation of real-world evidence. Administrative responsibilities include managing budgets & timelines, assisting in the hiring and/or training of cross-functional colleagues, and professional development of direct reports.
- Undertakes a thorough assessment of the competitive pricing, access & reimbursement landscape to determine appropriate HEOR-RWE strategy for relative value demonstration
- Plans and leads payor advisory boards to secure strategic external validation & feedback to inform HEOR-RWE strategy development
- Develops and executes HEOR-RWE strategy cross-functionally & collaboratively and in alignment with the access & reimbursement strategy
- Recommends appropriate, validated patient-reported outcomes and other appropriate endpoints for inclusion in clinical trials and/or observational studies
- Leads compliant and methodologically rigorous real-world evidence generation through retrospective database analyses and non-interventional studies as needed, develops economic/budget impact models and other evidence/tools for potential HTAs and to address access & reimbursement challenges
- Leads the development of value propositions and reimbursement dossiers for payors/HTA review
- Leads the compliant external communication of HEOR-RWE research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals and at scientific/medical meetings
- Represents HEOR-RWE at various internal meetings and external forums and leads internal HEOR-RWE training activities
- Leads functional budget planning and participates in sub-teams and committees as required
- Working knowledge of clinical development process, trial designs, pricing, market access & reimbursement as well as health technology assessment processes & guidelines
- Experience in real-world evidence generation, health services research & methods, data analysis and patient-reported outcomes
- Experience in HTA assessments and developing cost-effectiveness & budget impact models and value dossiers
- A proven record of publications in scientific, peer-reviewed journals and presenting at national/international conferences in the area of patient-reported outcomes, database & non-interventional studies, as well as health economic modeling
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- An advanced degree in a health services research/medical discipline (PhD, MD, MPH, or PharmD) with 3+ years’ experience in HEOR-RWE research or a master’s degree with 5+ years’ experience in HEOR-RWE research
- Formal training and/or experience in related fields such as Health Services Research, Health Economics / Economics, Psychometrics, Health Policy, Epidemiology, and Pharmacy Administration is preferred
An advanced degree in a health services research/medical discipline (PhD, MD, MPH, or PharmD) with 3+ years’ experience in HEOR-RWE research or a master’s degree with 5+ years’ experience in HEOR-RWE research.
Cerevel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Apply for this job
© 2019 Cerevel Therapeutics, LLC.
CEREVEL and the CEREVEL logo are trademarks of Cerevel Therapeutics, LLC. All Rights Reserved.