The role of Executive Assistant is to provide comprehensive professional support to executives at Cerevel, as well as others as required. Responsibilities include a range of diverse and confidential duties requiring: the ability to work in a fast-paced environment (sense of urgency) and multi-task, forethought and proactive planning, thoughtful attention to detail, the ability to maintain confidentiality, and exercise discretion, sound judgment, tact, and diplomacy at all times. Must have the ability to build relationships across the organization. A positive attitude, strong people skills, resourcefulness, eye towards solutions and details, and a proactive, collaborative approach are critical.
Providing high level logistical and administrative support:
- Serves as a primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and external organizations on a range of issues. Displays high level of professionalism and discretion.
- Attends and provides administrative support for meetings run by the executive. Assists in the preparation of documents and logistics for executive meetings. Collects agenda items and distributes information. Follows up with personnel and managers on action items.
- Manages administrative document preparation, file maintenance and storage with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the overall success and operations of the office and team, including but not limited to, providing back-up support to other admins, assisting with organization events and taking on receptionist duties as needed.
- Encourages team cooperation and fosters the development of trust. Actively facilitates and supports team decisions.
- Heavy complex calendar and schedule management for assigned personnel, scheduling and rescheduling meetings, within defined
- Management of complex travel logistics, including airfare, car service, hotels, etc: proactively troubleshoot and address travel conflicts. Additionally, generate detailed itineraries, including arranging for the use of visitor offices and coordinating office support needs at remote locations.
- Responsible for preparing and submitting expense reports and reimbursement requests accurately and in a timely manner in adherence with company policies and departmental budget guidelines.
- Participating in budget processes and providing administrative support as required and directed
Ad hoc projects as needed/directed.
- Minimum of 5 years of administrative experience, with minimum of 2 years demonstrated experience supporting executive-level staff.
- Experience with complex calendar and travel management a must; including planning meetings and events.
- Must have solid knowledge and experience with use of Microsoft Office Suite, online meeting tools, and working across modalities (local, remote, laptop, mobile, etc.). Experience using modern office and conference room equipment to support meetings in person, and similar fluency with conference applications for virtual meeting management.
- Experience with Concur Travel software preferred. Experience to easily learn and navigate through a broader suite of IT and HR software and tools.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, energy and enthusiasm with a positive outlook required.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment, with the ability to pivot, multi-task and manage details. Driven, flexible and a go-with-the-flow attitude to get it done. A sense of humor.
- Great sense of initiative and dependability with exceptional organizational skills and an acute attention to detail. Must have excellent time management.
- Demonstrated experience problem-solving and maintaining a proactive, diplomatic demeanor in dynamic and ambiguous situations.
- Ability to work independently while at the same time work effectively in a collaborative structure with personnel throughout every level of the organization. A sincere willingness to jump in.
- Demonstrated ability to use discretion and manage sensitive and confidential information at all times.
- Flexible schedule required as dictated by organization needs.
- Project management and coordination skills a plus.
- Familiarity with biotechnology / pharmaceutical industry a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree is required
Cerevel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Apply for this job
© 2019 Cerevel Therapeutics, LLC.
CEREVEL and the CEREVEL logo are trademarks of Cerevel Therapeutics, LLC. All Rights Reserved.