Cerevel Therapeutics is a new biopharmaceutical company formed by Bain Capital and Pfizer that relentlessly finds paths through complexity to bring real progress and new treatment options to people living with neurological and neuropsychiatric disorders.
Our portfolio of pre-commercial neuroscience assets targets a broad range of central nervous system (CNS) disorders including Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, epilepsy, schizophrenia and addiction.
Headquartered in the Greater Boston area, we are bold thinkers, deep experts, resilient pathfinders, and transparent partners who push the boundaries of scientific understanding to unlock breakthrough CNS therapies that have real impact on people’s lives.
Cerevel aspires to develop and nurture a culture characterized by respect, trust, curiosity, compassion with a relentless focus on mission and results. Our patient- centricity guides our purpose, how we treat each other and what we work on every day. The successful candidate will bring his/her own unique thinking and approach to Cerevel while sharing our core values and convictions.
We’re looking for a responsible and outgoing Receptionist to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. We want this person to take pride in being the front office face of the company. Responsibilities include a range of diverse and ever-changing duties which will require the ability to build relationships across the organization. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, energy and enthusiasm with a positive outlook is a must
- Greet all visitors with exceptional customer service
- Answer door and direct or notify appropriate departments
- Partner closely with Office Manager to execute office events and ad hoc administrative duties as needed such as interview calendaring
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
- Assist Office Manager with preparing new hires for their first day
- Minimum of 2 years working in an office setting. Biotech pharmaceutical background preferred
- A positive attitude, strong people skills and a proactive approach are critical
- Ability to work independently while at the same time work effectively in a collaborative environment with personnel throughout every level of the organization.
- A sincere willingness to jump in
- Must have solid knowledge and experience with use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment, with the ability to pivot, multi-task and manage details. Driven, flexible and a go-with-the-flow attitude to get it done
- Great sense of initiative and dependability with exceptional organizational skills and an acute attention to detail
- Flexible schedule Monday-Friday required as dictated by organization needs
- Punctual with strong attendance history
- BA/BS degree desired but not required
Cerevel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
© 2019 Cerevel Therapeutics, LLC.
CEREVEL and the CEREVEL logo are trademarks of Cerevel Therapeutics, LLC. All Rights Reserved.